Toronto-based Crawford Technologies (CrawfordTech) has announced its strongest year financially to date, with sales reaching $9.9 million with an overall growth rate of 10%. “Experiencing this solid growth is a testament to our rock-solid team and shows our relevancy in today’s market. The marketplace upheaval caused by new technologies such as high-speed inkjet, online statements, big-data analytics, mobile integration and social media, prompts organizations to reach out to us for assistance in putting it all together,” said Ernie Crawford, President and CEO of Crawford Technologies (pictured previously).
Some of the company’s accomplishments in 2014 include:
- Winning the 2014 Xplor Technology of the Year Award from Xplor International
- Being honoured for the fifth consecutive year by Profit 500 as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies
- Being honoured for the fourth consecutive year by Branham 300 as one of Canada’s top information and communications technology companies
- Recruiting world-class executives to join the CrawfordTech leadership team including Scott Baker (Executive Vice President) and Carol Steinbock (Vice President of Human Resources)
- Expansion of our global partner network into Latin America, EMEA, APAC and North America
- Acquiring the coveted CP3 partnership status with EMC
- Being selected by World’s Greatest! Television and featured on one of its episodes on ION TV.
Crawford is a Canadian leader in print-stream transformation, document re-engineering, workflow, document accessibility and archiving software solutions. Since 1995, its solutions have helped over 1,800 companies worldwide.