Supply55 (Ann Arbor, Michigan), North American distributor for Nepata GmbH (Wolnzach, Germany) technology, has released the new Nepata UA770 30” Coreless Rewinder/Trimmer. The UA770 Coreless delivers fast and accurate rewinds, precision cuts and automatic label printing for lot-number traceability, while eliminating the cost of cores when rewinding. A wide range of materials can be processed – including self-adhesive vinyl films, sandblast mask, vehicle-wrap films, magnetic films, flex films, flock, heat transfer vinyl, banner materials, VHB tape, photo paper, engineering paper, wallpaper, reflective films, window tint film, and other non-woven films.
Key benefits include:
• Up to 140 5-foot rewinds per hour
• Eliminate the cost of cores when rewinding media
• Support for coreless or 40 mm core rewinds
• Rewinding and trimming up to 30” widths
• 99.9% rewinding accuracy
• Precision cuts with a variance of less than 1% result in less waste, less rejects and fewer customer complaints.
• Productivity gains of over 40% compared to analogue methods.
• Automatic label printing including bar codes for professional inventory control, reduction in shipping errors and elimination of roll-length errors
• Metric and Imperial system data supported concurrently