Avery Dennison Graphics Solutions (Mentor, Ohio) has announced the return of its Wrap Like A King Challenge vehicle-wrap competition that will run to October 31, 2021. A new concept called “Local Edition” has been launched for the first time, with awards for 12 Regional Wrap Kings and three Continent Wrap Kings and Queens. Installers from over 40 countries are invited to submit their best full print or colour-change vehicle-wrapping projects.
“In 2019, over 150 installers entered the challenge,” said Abby Monnot, Marketing Director for Graphics at Avery Dennison. “It’s great to be back. Wrap Like a King is an excellent opportunity for installers to showcase their best work. Their projects will be judged by a global jury for the chance to win thousands of dollars in prizes and be recognized by peers and customers.” The combined prize packages for 2021’s Regional and Continental Winners will exceed $30,000 (USD). Each of the three Continental Winners will also be invited to select a charity that will receive a $1,000 donation in the name of the winner. “Giving back to the community is important to Avery Dennison,” Monnot added. “We are thrilled to extend this to the communities of the three winners of the Wrap Like a King 2021 competition.”
Applicators from 12 different geographic regions can participate: Canada, United States, Europe, the Middle East and Northern Africa, and the APAC Region (Australia, New Zealand, China and South Africa).
• All entries need to be submitted at wraplikeaking.com.
• Any project can be entered which uses Avery Dennison Supreme Wrapping Film, the Conform Chrome series, MPI 1105 Digital Wrapping Series, or a combination of car-wrap films.
• Judges will select 12 Regional Wrap Kings, each winning nearly $2,000 worth of personalized marketing materials, Avery Dennison products and more.
• Regional Wrap Kings will then go on to compete across three continents: Europe & MENA, North America and APAC (Australia, New Zealand, China and South Africa).
• The three continent winners will be announced online on November 26, 2021 via social-media accounts linked to the various participating Avery Dennison regions.
For more information about the competition please visit the Wrap Like A King website.