Joanne Gore Communications (JGC, Toronto), a virtual B2B marketing agency that helps software, hardware, manufacturing and print companies stretch their marketing dollars, has announced the launch of JGC’s Social Selling Solutions to help professionals “dip their toes in new waters” and grow their personal brand, network, content and engagement.
“Cold calling and face-to-face meetings, rooted into every sales department’s DNA, all but vanished in the wake of COVID-19, forcing seasoned pros to seek new sales-engagement tactics and compete against a new generation of digital-savvy hunters,” said Joanne Gore, President of Joanne Gore Communications and a regular Graphic Arts Magazine columnist.” In fact, one LinkedIn study showed that over 70% of all salespeople have adopted social selling – and if you’re a millennial salesperson, the adoption rate is nearly 80%. “What the pandemic showed us,” Gore added, “is that, with a sales target on their backs, sales leaders needed new strategies to attract and convert prospects into customers, partners and influencers.”
At the onset of the pandemic, with 1,668 followers as of March 13, 2020, Gore set out to grow her own LinkedIn network. She quickly became a permanent fixture in the weekly LinkedIn ‘Movers and Shakers’ – Print & Marketing Edition list, compiled and issued by David Rosendahl, CEO of MindFire. She achieved her goal of reaching 5,000 followers before the end of the year. Gore added that social selling allows a person to be present during the critical first half of the buyer journey – as they position who they help, how they help and why it matters. An IDC whitepaper determined that about 75% of B2B buyers use social media networks as a part of their purchasing process.
“Social selling leaders are about 51% more likely to reach quota, while 78% of social sellers outsell peers who don’t use social media,” Gore pointed out. “Successful professional social sellers have earned their accolades – and new business – because they know how to optimize their social media efforts. But for many, it can be daunting and overwhelming. Our guides, resources and programs make it possible for anyone to enter the social selling waters at their own pace.”
JGC’s low-cost Social Selling Solutions guide professionals through unchartered waters to help grow their personal brand and engage with new business buyers. These include:
• JGC’s LinkedIn Profile Scorecard – a free download that helps users configure their LinkedIn profile (and includes the anatomy of a LinkedIn profile).
• JGC’s LinkedIn Social Selling Starter Kit – includes affordable keyword and hashtag research, quick-start LinkedIn posts and 1:1 time with Gore.
• Library of Hand-Crafted Social Media Content – spend less time writing and more time engaging with new prospects, partners and influencers at a reasonable cost.
• The Ultimate Guide to Optimizing Your Social Media Posts – free download is filled with step-by-step curated insights from social selling leaders, movers and shakers.
• JGC’s Business Development Guide for LinkedIn – Free download helps users to pinpoint new prospects quickly, including what steps to take next.
Joanne Gore Communications (JGC) is a B2B marketing team that helps companies stretch their marketing dollars with programs that generate awareness, customer engagement and growth. The company is led by Joanne Gore, a veteran marketer, speaker, published writer and mentor who has spent the last 30 years helping enterprise software, hardware, print and manufacturing companies around the world pinpoint who they help, how they help and why it matters. Headquartered in Newmarket, Ontario, JGC helps companies tell their story to a new generation of print and business buyers.