Graphic Arts Media celebrates, inspires, and supports professionals of Graphic Arts, Communications, and Print Technology.
Launched 24 years ago as Graphic Arts Buy & Sell Magazine, we have now evolved into a full-stack B2B marketing agency and industrial platform called Graphic Arts Media.
Our team explores the people, processes, and products that create print! We showcase our research with a wide selection of breaking news, published articles, video demonstrations and industry interviews. Graphic Arts Media Exchange supports those who are committed to being properly informed.
- To cover all the news that is or will be, either directly or indirectly, relevant to printers and graphic arts professionals in Canada.
- To cover news, events and strategies that affect any and all aspects of a printer’s business.
- To highlight trends, new technology, new products, supplies and equipment, workflow software, design, photography, people, events, opinions, sales strategies – the entire spectrum.
Trusted News Source
- Graphic Arts Magazine: Trusted. Innovative. Resourceful…and the only fully dedicated magazine for printers in Canada!
- Our award-winning staff and columnists comprise some of the most experienced industry writers in the business.
- They cover everything from digital, offset, wide-format and software, to writing and design, to printing sales and financial strategies.
- We also maintain strong relationships with Canada’s top educational institutions, including Ryerson University’s School of Graphic Communications Management. Many of the university’s staffers write for us on an ongoing basis.
- Bottom line: Readers trust our publication because they’ve come to trust our publisher, writers, columnists and editors.
What separates us from our competition?
- We cover not just commercial printing but key related areas such as workflow, design, photography, sales, financing, management and other topics.
- We traditionally post more daily news items than our competitors.
- We include more background information and objective comment.
- Our stories are never light on content, usually ranging from 250 to 800 words.
- We display actual news items in an easy-to-read format – not just links to press releases or stories.
- Our printed magazine comes out 10 times a year, every year, and we have not missed a single issue since we began in 1997.
- We’re the only dedicated print magazine in Canada! Our magazine is solely dedicated to reporting printing and graphic arts industry news in Canada and does not have any other publishing interests whatsoever.
Graphics Arts Industry Markets we Serve
Graphic Arts Magazine is a must-read publication for decision-makers in the Canadian printing and graphic arts industries. Graphic Arts Magazine speaks to your concerns and addresses the issues important to you. Every issue will stimulate you visually and intellectually, while keeping you up-to-date and well-informed, as our readers and advertisers are pleased to confirm:
“Graphic Arts Magazine has grown in a positive direction year after year, since its inception thirteen years ago. Joe’s focused on the market he wants to reach, and has taken the right steps to address his audience.” – Brian Ellis, director, marketing, Heidelberg Canada
“Thank you for putting out such an inspirational magazine. Each issue always contains such helpful and timely advice. Sometimes it seems as though you’ve visited my shop and knew just what I needed to hear to keep me going.” – Brenda Wagner, owner/designer, Abby Graphics & Print Company, Langley BC.
“We’ve been an advertiser for nearly thirteen years. We have sold a lot of equipment through your magazine. The quality of leads is great. This is the best vehicle in Canada for selling equipment. We appreciate the opportunity to work with Graphic Arts Magazine and will continue to support you.” – Gus Hawco, president of Sherbrand Industries
“Since we began advertising in Graphic Arts Magazine last year we are constantly impressed with both the quality and quantity of new business we can attribute to our ads in the magazine. Readers mention your publication by name when calling us, most recently a national chain that may now become a large client for us. So keep doing what you’re doing so well in helping us achieve a very significant growth in this market place. You are obviously doing it right! Thanks so much.” – Malcolm Stagg, President, Norprint Inc.